Posted 29 August 2006. PMN Crop News.
First Wireless Data Logger from Dickson for Florists Unveiled
Addison, Illinois (August 17, 2006) – Florist industry managers seeking to minimize product spoilage can now obtain Dickson Wireless Data Loggers for Temperature and Humidity Monitoring for the ultimate flexibility in monitoring technology without any wiring constraints whatsoever. Dickson (www.dicksonweb.com), which offers the widest range of data loggers and chart recorders available to worldwide museum archivists provides the same guarantee of accuracy and reliability that museum archivists have come to expect from all Dickson data loggers and chart recorders.
Top features of the Dickson Wireless Data Loggers for Temperature and Humidity Monitoring (Dickson D250 and D251 data loggers) include:
- Finally, an easy and affordable method of creating a monitoring network from your PC.
- Eliminates need for manual data downloading;
- Thoroughly tested wireless connections to USB ports;
- No costs for wiring installation- and no location constraints;
- Alarm notification sent to your PC.
- Easy-to-use software installed in minutes.
Additional product information can be found at www.dicksonweb.com. Dickson D250/D251 and other sales inquiries can be directed to Dickson customer service at 630-543-3747, FAX 630-543-0498, email@example.com or by writing to Dickson, 930 South Westwood Avenue, Addison, IL 60101, USA.