The 11th I. E. Melhus
Graduate Student Symposium
held at the joint meeting of
The American Phytopathological Society
The Intl. Association for the Plant Protection Sciences
9 August 2011 in Honolulu, HI
• The 11th I. E. Melhus Graduate Student Symposium: Todays Students Making a Difference in Plant Disease Epidemiology and Disease Management
Proceedings Introdcution by F. W. Nutter, Jr.
• Effects of Temperature and Wetness Duration on the Sporulation of Phomopsis viticola on Infected Grape Canes
Daniel J. Anco, Laurence V. Madden, and Michael A. Ellis
• Spatial Patterns of Brown Rot Epidemics and Development of Microsatellite Markers for Analyzing Fine-Scale Genetic Structure of Monilinia fructicola Populations Within Peach Tree Canopies
Sydney Everhart, A. Askew, L. Seymour, T. C. Glenn, and H. Scherm
• An Epidemiological Comparison of the US and Canadian Plum pox virus Eradication Programs
Andrew V. Gougherty and Forrest W. Nutter, Jr.
• Heterogeneity of Fusarium Head Blight of Wheat: Multi-scale Distributions and Temporal Variation in Relation to Environment
Alissa B. Kriss, Laurence V. Madden, Pierce A. Paul, and Xiangming Xu